Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Everyday. the same


Someone asked me do you like your life now?

I cannot answer directly as before in China.

Different country, Different language, Different culture.

I need to learn everything from beginning.

I cannot say i was wrong for giving up everything in China

I cannot say i hope returen my life

Life just like the water. Just let it go

follow its way, to looking more you cannot know before.

Everyday, the life is as same as the air.

Whatever the weather is. Wherever the location is.

Just keep going. Just be yourself.

I still believe in somewhere i could find my light for my life.


So...The faith will be the same forever.

Everyday.Everywhere.


Kukutea

08.4.30 10:00pm [SYD]

1 comment:

Peter Podcast said...

Your prose is lovely.
Andd the photo below is supurb.
It would make a great poster on someones wall!