Monday, December 15, 2008

Gossip my life

Actually, i didnt have any image, design projects or photos to display today.
Cos i dont have clear idea on my design these days. maybe too much things to disturb so far.

And what i gonna talk about is the American teleplay called Gossip girl.
Cos this program, i found i fall into English World again.

Now i'm in holiday that will be finish till the new year. Those three weeks is important for me and i have to do sth hurry.

Money, parttime, hard life.
There are three main points to build my life.
And it will be the same to next new year i promise.

Although here still quite and simeri, i will keep my life diary for myself.
Well, maybe it is a good news for me to hold this blog.

cos that means english is gonna to become a part of my life.
Still have 2 weeks, X'mas will come.
Hoping everyone i know can enjoy in this holiday.

Rachel.Xiang
08.12.15 [SYD]

No comments: