Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Can u feel ur light?


It is a very ordinary light

She is the role of lighting


When the sun rises in the morning,

She picks up that weak light she own quietly in the room

looking at the sun. Waiting for the night


When the moon rises in the evening,

In the blink of an eye when switch turned on,

She uses that silent ray to experl that dark in the room.

Lookng at me. Chapperoning with me.


She's in my bedroom.

Such as my different mood during the night and the day

When I face to the sun

I hope I am a strong girl and fight to the difficulty in the life.


However, it is opposite when night coming

I Like quiet

I wanna do who I am

No any mask

Perhaps just a cup of tea, a period of quiet Piano

And then with the lamp like that


Although no bright light

it is enough to illuminate the soul

I can feel the most primitive thing in my heart


The missing


Light

May be it is an unusual

But it seems to me very important


She can be a spiritual sustenance

My heart will feel safer


She also can be a symbol of home

Like children can always see the light through window in their house when they finish the class


What does that mean?

Your morther is waiting for you back.


I feel my light in my life

Cos it's the wish in my heart deeply

I like my light in my life
Cos it's the direction for my eyes


Kukutea


08.3.5 12:35pm [SYD]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


I feel good cuz You look good ^^

kukutea said...

hahahah~thanks lot