Saturday, March 8, 2008

Colorful or less


I like photos
cos it can help me keep the pieces i wanna hold

I like making photos (i dont know is it correct description)

change the colors in the photo and make them different style

I hope people can feel or imagine the story behind the photos.

Like the one in this article

it is a black and white photo.why can you feel when you see that?

it's a corner beside the road. Silent, no one there, and so on.

But different colors can throw the different leads to reader



Compare these two. The same background. But the different colors.
What's ur feeling? That is the point i like to know.
In the black and white one, we cannot feel the sun shine, the photo is looked cold and old.
Differently,in the color one, it likes the tea time in the free afternoon.
Everything looked relax.
color or colorless. during the time when u blink ur eyes


Kukutea
08.3.9 00:00 AM

2 comments:

Peter Podcast said...

An intersting experiment.
I actually like the monochrome image better but then i'm a blacke and white kinda guy.

kukutea said...

wow~~sooo happy to see ur comment here. thank u for reading and watching my text and photos.

it's so good news that u like my photos' style.

Thanks a lot~