Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Extending ur wish


"The Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, 'Let there be light,' and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light 'day', and the darkness he called 'night'. And there was evening, and there was morning, the first day." (Gen. 1:2-5)


Thus, on the first day, God commanded, "Let there be light in the darkness." God ordered the earth, which is like a great ball in the heavens, to rotate once every twenty four hours. That is why we have about twelve hours of daylight and twelve hours of night. What a great thing God did on the first day in separating the light from the darkness!



I like this quote.

The first time i listened to the class in the Church is in Singapore 2005.


Before i went to the Church, i just believe God is the true. But i dont trust him.

Because my grandpa told me the future is always in your hands.


As the time past, i found that faith doesnt mean nothing. That is the dependence on your mind and support your mind.


Whatever,

The reason i choose this quote is very simple.

When i read this quote no matter how many times, I can always pick up my wish, my bravery again.


Because it tells me a easy principle. That is turning on your light of your wish, and let light up your mind. You will not lose yourself forever. No matter how difficult things in front of you, you will be fine.


Sometimes, I feel depressed. It usually happens at the deep of night when I stay in my lonely bedroom. After I read it, i tell myself, pick up your wish, the light will be back when sun rise.


Maybe we are different totally, I still wanna tell you
Longliness, weakness, sadness...let them all belonged to the dark, into the night.
Looking at the sky at night, the silent moon-light will help you.
Then, When the sun rise again, please pick up your brave,pick up your wish again.
Because I believe the power of wish will be stronger and stronger as the light extend to everywhere in the earth after sun rise.



Never give up.



kukutea
08.3.12 11:17AM [SYD]

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hello dear mate
I am Shushu's classmate, did you remember me?? this afternoon I talked to you, by the way, my name is Sun Jing Wen, English name is Stephanie. you can call me both two names. Very nice to see you on blogspot. and you can also line me. but I almost don't post on this one, you can add me on MySpace, and you can see my another blog.

kukutea said...

thank u to let me know the way to keep touch of u.

i'll do that. and thank u for visiting my blog.

Stephanie said...

haha... I am so thankful that I will have a new friend. but do you know my blog's name? it's called Jingwen's dairy. and you can link me, but I don't post that one too much, if you would like to, you could add me, this is my msn:
jingwen1983@hotmail.com hope see you later.