Monday, March 24, 2008

Cigarette's secret


Cigarettes

burnt in the space without the light

Melancholy or mysterious


Cigarettes

butnt in the the night without the sun shine

does is place on the loneliness or fire lonesome?

Many people like to smoke

Some say that because the motion is very interesting

Burning cigarette butts in between your fingers

the smog roves with the wind in the air.


And I feel that at the end of misty smoke

Also harbored some private secret


Why do people choose to smoke?

We discussed this question in class

My answer is to reduce pressure


The process of life

Perhaps it is a course that learning how to change pressure to the power in the life.

In my cigarette
It hid the missing of my home

and the fear of the future


However...
I always remember when i shake off the dust in that moment
I seem to see some reduction of my own sadtheir own sad


I do not like smoking in the sun

How beautiful the day is!

Therefore, Let depression vent into the night
That is my cigarette's secret.


kukutea

08.3.24 11"51AM [SYD]

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi dear Rachell

You can smoke, but not too much, cos for your health's sake!

Peter Podcast said...

I like this poem even though smoking is yuk!
Keep taking photos, you have a good eye.

Peter Podcast said...

I like this poem even though smoking is yuk!
Keep taking photos, you have a good eye.

Anonymous said...

I had been a smoker for 15 years.
I know, smoke is good sometimes, but not always.
You can get more in your life, if you quit it.