Tuesday, July 31, 2007

better to be safe than to be sorry


Each word in this sentence is simple

However, i dont know how to express in Chinese


Better to be safe than to be sorry


Today is the second day on my study week.

Got SMS from Marie when i opened my sleepy eyes.

I know today will be a real study day


Althought my poor English, I still love talking with the others in English.

I feel this language is looked like water, no matter speaking or listening.

I dont know when i can speak like natual speaker.

The friends i make here are all very friendly and helpful for me

Really thankful for God.


The friends in China asked me to come back as early as i can.

Cos they miss me much and they dont like to know my hard life here.

I always be protected by friendship.

I cant image without their support.


Yesterday, i read an article. This sentence made me confuse.

Then i asked a girl i met here. She's chinese but growing here

The translation is very interesting .

She tried to tell me the answer in Chinese


The answer made me laught.


" better to be safe than to be sorry"

We can understand that

"If the sorry available, why do we need the policmen?"


The different culture make the different hobby and thinking, of cos include language. I like do the reseach between them


That's the reason i choose Communication.

Shushu said it's really suitable for me


heehee~I think so now~


Kukutea

07.7.31 4:22pm [SYD]


Today is the last day on July... The winter in Sydney will be leave soon````


1 comment:

Shushu said...

huh..faithfully...
it's really ur subjet...
u can fly in the silent world