Saturday, July 7, 2007

Busy

The colour is taken away by the time.However, the busy atmosphere still leave in the photo.During the changes on the traffic light, I, who is a hollow man with a camera,watched the people across the stress.
Everyone almost looks very busy. How admire them i do. Have stayed at home for 2 weeks, i still look for the job. A lot of " we'll notice u " in my note book, but without any reply till now.
The time pass so quickly. What else i can do? Keep looking for doesnt it?
I hate waiting, but always waiting.
The color will not be back until i find my busy life.
The relaxed life is not my life. At least it's not now.
I told my friends " Here is winter. Everywhere is windy and cold.Especially my heart..."
Busy life...I still look for u .Or can i say waiting for u to find me?
Kukutea
07.7.7 1:58 pm [SYD]

No comments: