Sunday, July 1, 2007

Looking outside

The music around me
Everything is going to sleep slowly
Jia, a girl who is sharing this room with me
has gone into the bed.
But she hasnt go sleep at once
She asked me: when will u plan to come back China?
Near my hands there is a cup of hot water
a cup of special water
Cos there some plums are dunked in the water
My favourite taste
After a drink, i answered her question
"i don't know when .maybe 3 years maybe 5 years
when i get success, i'll be back"
"But what's the definition for ur success?"
"......"
I don't know the definition
Just do what i can do
And getting better & better here
However...what's up for me?
Difficult for Studying
Difficult to find the new job
Everything just looks like the cloud in the picture
Darkness and heaviness
Now that it is inevitable
escaping is impossible
I should wait
When i feel depressed
looking outside
No mattar what weather is there
Deep breath...again & again
Then keeping believe
What do i wait for?
Obviously
THE SUN
kukutea
07.7.2 00:50am [SYD]

3 comments:

Shushu said...

tea...
reading the english version of ur dairy is really another kinda feeling

kukutea said...

heehee
thanks for ur support
i love ur photo
i've got one in my computer as well.heehee
We're very similar at some time
really```

Shushu said...

haha..yah
it's true
that's the fortune..i think