Friday, July 13, 2007

close ur eyes

Friday is coming soon and leaving soon.
It is night now. The temperature outside is going down and down
Turning down the heater, i told my roomate i love cold

On my way home today, I found a nice song named "For the first time".And then, i think about the questions :What will u feel when you close your eyes?" "will you feel fear?"

In the past, this question was used to test who is your real love is in your heart. Someone said that the person you saw in your brain when you closed your eyes, will be the one your love.

Yesterday, I went to a place near opera house. It is filled with the local atmosphere. Each leaf and each tree on the stress just looked like a person is telling us some stories which has happened for long long ago.

Now, i'm closing my eyes. I wanna know who is that guy deep in my heart. However, i just watch the dark...

I recognite that I admire someone who has fallen in love. At lease when you close your eyes you're not alone.

From that question, i get the other question. What's the meaning of Happiness? Maybe we could put these two questions together.

I think ,when you close your eyes, you will not fear, and you can smile. At that time, it's your happiness.

Do you agree with me?

Kukutea
07.7.13 9:15pm [SYD]

1 comment:

Shushu said...

tea..
u know wut..
we got similar topics for our post...
well...we'r the same...
when i close my eyes,the only sound comes into my mind is the loneliness...
but it really doesn't matter
cos we can warm each other..can't we?