Sunday, July 8, 2007

The memory


No any new photos.Today i was fallen into the memory.
The time in China is not too late now.In Singapore as well.
In the past, i usually chatted online.Just like now.However, the time in Sydney is near 1:00am.
In my QQ friends list, no too much people online. Tonight is nice weekend's night. How worderful time. who will waste this time just with computer? If i was in Fuzhou, I must be call someone to go to the pub and enjoy the rare time at weekend.
My roommate has gone to sleep deeply. In the bedroom just only me and a dejected lamp.
Talking with a friend who met online, i'm thinking about my memory at the same time..
I dont rmb where is this sentence following? It said " The memory is colorful,but at present is opposite."
I'm not sure why did I set up this style for this Blog.
Maybe it is the true color in the abysmal of my heart
The night is getting deeper and deeper...
Looking outside,i see the street lamp still stand there silent and alone.
Just like me, no matter whenever or wherever
I have used to be alone... I can't say i hate it,meanwhile i dont like it also.
The numb sight line without answer
Going to sleep, i hope there is no one in my dream tonight
kukutea
07.7.8 1:15 [syd]

1 comment:

Shushu said...

tea..
i just wanna tell u
it doesn't matter whether u'v new photos here or not...
the matter is we'r here to listen to ur heart...

btw..i hope we can meet each other at midnignt